Below are our new restructured programming beginning the 2019 season.
• A group of riders who want to race at local, regional, and some national
• Training is focused on building skills to become faster and smoother, learn race specific skills, and endurance fitness at appropriate ages.
• Skills development process looks toward world cup racing as end goal.
• A group of riders who want to be active and outdoors in a social environment, as well as improve and explore on their bikes.
• Not race focused, but may attend some events.
• Training sessions are structured like a typical group ride with educational skills aspects.
• For the introductory and youngest riders who are building the basic fundamentals of mountain biking.
Our regions utilize the base programming to design their own offerings. Not all programs are offered in all locations.