Click on the titles to expand.
The U19 Breckenridge program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 14-18. Practices take place twice a week with local and regional race support.
• Tuesdays: 5:30-7:30+ (Wednesdays during fall)
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based in Breckenridge, Frisco, and Surrounding Areas
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at Local Events and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Membership discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
• Discount opportunities with Summit Bike Club sponsors
Practices: May 1 – Oct 31
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work and registration discounts available for families.
Full payment or installment plan available upon checkout.
- Early Registration: $450 (by April 18th)
- Regular Registration: $500 (after April 18th)
Todd Smith: Breckenridge Chapter Lead
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Bio coming soon
Bio coming soon
“Summit has been wonderful because it enabled me to connect with other people who are passionate about mountain biking. Through the team I’ve met a lot of my best friends, while the incredible coaches help us to become better cyclists. Summit encourages improvement, but also camaraderie and general love of cycling, and every ride with the group is a blast.”Anika Heilweil
Recent Blog Posts
Functional Fitness with Doug: Squats
Doug Zakaras, certified CrossFit trainer, teaches how to safely and effectively perform some basic moves you can do at home to build strength and fitness!
Working with Salt Lake Composite
Summit Bike Club will be joining forces with Salt Lake City Composite and West High School NICA teams to provide greater resources for their high…