Click on the titles to expand.
The U19 Wood River program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 15-18. Practices take place twice a week with local and regional race support.
• Mondays & Wednesdays: 5:30-7:30+
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based in Hailey, Sun Valley, and Surrounding Areas
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at Local Events and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Membership discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
• Discount opportunities with Summit Bike Club sponsors
Practices: April 2 – July 26
A refund of up to $100 will be provided after completion of volunteer work and registration discounts available for families.
Full payment or installment plan available upon checkout.
- Early Registration: $500 (by March 18th)
- Regular Registration: $550 (after March 18th)
Kirsten Dehart: Wood River Chapter Lead
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Let’s do this! Committed to making a MTB race program for teens in Wood River. I have been training and racing for 20 years. I will bring my knowledge of exercise physiology and training as a physical therapist to the team for complete training programs.
I have been riding and racing mountain bikes in the Wood River Valley for the last 20 years. I have experience coaching biking as well as other sports. I love to see kids get excited about mountain biking.
“Summit has been wonderful because it enabled me to connect with other people who are passionate about mountain biking. Through the team I’ve met a lot of my best friends, while the incredible coaches help us to become better cyclists. Summit encourages improvement, but also camaraderie and general love of cycling, and every ride with the group is a blast.”Anika Heilweil
Recent Blog Posts
Matt Behrens: My First Ride with Summit
Matt Behrens shares his memories of the first ride that sparked his lifelong love for Mountain Biking.
Finding Balance as a Student Athlete
We're heading into riding season for 2019! Learn how to keep balance in life as a junior athlete.