Click on the titles to expand.
The U15 Austin program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 12-15. Practices take place once a week with local and regional race support. New members will need to submit an interest form prior to being able to register. The process insures a consistent level of abilities, thus allowing coaches to better support the athletes.
• Day/Time: TBD
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based around Austin
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at TMBRA and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
Practices: February 7 – July 11
- Early Registration: $450 (by January 14th)
- Regular Registration: $500 (after January 14th)
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work. Registration discounts available for families.
Doug Lange: Head Coach
Paul Sacket: Chapter Lead
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Michael has been an avid mountain biker for the past 14 years. He was a founding member and coach of the Lake Travis High School mountain bike team, and competes in many TMBRA races himself. Michael has participated in NICA and IMBA skills and coaching clinics, as well as wilderness first aid training.
After submitting your interest form, we will send you a registration link based on your age and experience. ONLY APPLICABLE TO NEW SUMMIT BIKE CLUB MEMBERS. If you are an existing member you will be emailed a registration link.
“We all share an undeniable passion for the sport, and that passion along with the fun and joy it brings to everyone that takes part, is the reason its growing so quickly. For some just the occasional weekend ride is enough while others strive for success and results, but in reality we are all one big family with the same goal.”Logan Howard
Recent U15 Austin Blog Posts
Introducing Colorado Springs to the Summit Family
New for 2018, Summit Bike Club is adding a U19 program to the state of Colorado with a base in Colorado Springs. In bringing Summit…