Click on the titles to expand.
The U19 Austin program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 15-18. Practices take place once a week with local and regional race support. New members will need to submit an interest form prior to being able to register. The process insures a consistent level of abilities, thus allowing coaches to better support the athletes.
• Day/Times: TBD
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based around Austin
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at TMBRA and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
Practices: January 10 – July 11
- Early Registration: $500 (by December 31st)
- Regular Registration: $550 (after December 31st)
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work and registration discounts available for families.
Full payment or installment plan available upon checkout.
Carson Lange: Head Coach
Doug Lange: Chapter Lead
MJ Turner: SBC Director
I grew up racing motorcycles and picked up a mountain bike in my late teens. I’ve been racing professionally for a few years now and plan to do so as long as I can.
Tristan has been racing bikes for over 25 years and has experience in almost every genre of the sport.
After submitting your interest form, we will send you a registration link based on your age and experience. ONLY APPLICABLE TO NEW SUMMIT BIKE CLUB MEMBERS. If you are an existing member you will be emailed a registration link.
“We all share an undeniable passion for the sport, and that passion along with the fun and joy it brings to everyone that takes part, is the reason its growing so quickly. For some just the occasional weekend ride is enough while others strive for success and results, but in reality we are all one big family with the same goal.”Logan Howard
Recent U19 Austin Blog Posts
Matt Behrens: My First Ride with Summit
Matt Behrens shares his memories of the first ride that sparked his lifelong love for Mountain Biking.
Finding Balance as a Student Athlete
We're heading into riding season for 2019! Learn how to keep balance in life as a junior athlete.