Click on the titles to expand.
The U19/U15 Waco program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 13-18. Practices take place once a week with local and regional race support. New members will need to submit an interest form prior to being able to register. The process insures a consistent level of abilities, thus allowing coaches to better support the athletes.
• Day/Time: TBD
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based around Waco to Troy
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at TMBRA and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
Practices: January 10 – July 11
- Early Registration: $500 (by December 31st)
- Regular Registration: $550 (after December 31st)
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work. Registration discounts available for families.
Full payment or installment plan available upon checkout.
Paul Sacket: Chapter Lead
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Penny is a Cat 1/Pro and enjoys racing cyclocross and all types of mountain biking with a love of coaching with a constant need for learning and experience. Certified Level 2 USAC Coach, ACSM Personal Trainer, and NICA Head Coach, with a focus on keeping it fun.
Rick has been around two-wheel sports for over 40 years. He began riding motorcycles at 5 years of age and has competed in motocross, cross country, and flat track. Rick obtained his USA Cycling Official’s License, is in his second year as a rider leader for his local NICA team.
Bio coming soon.
After submitting your interest form, we will send you a registration link based on your age and experience. ONLY APPLICABLE TO NEW SUMMIT BIKE CLUB MEMBERS. If you are an existing member you will be emailed a registration link.
“Being a part of Summit has given me many opportunities throughout the season. Summit has provided me with awesome support at races as well as great coaches at home.”Colton Sacket