Click on the titles to expand.
The U19/U15 Waco program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 13-18. Practices take place once a week with local and regional race support. New members will need to submit an interest form prior to being able to register. The process insures a consistent level of abilities, thus allowing coaches to better support the athletes.
• Day/Time: TBD
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based around Waco to Troy
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at TMBRA and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
Practices: January 10 – July 11
- Early Registration: $500 (by December 31st)
- Regular Registration: $550 (after December 31st)
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work. Registration discounts available for families.
Paul Sacket: Chapter Lead
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Rick has been around two-wheel sports for over 40 years. He began riding motorcycles at 5 years of age and has competed in motocross, cross country, and flat track. Rick recently obtained his USA Cycling Official’s License, is in his second year as a rider leader for his local NICA team in Waco
After submitting your interest form, we will send you a registration link based on your age and experience. ONLY APPLICABLE TO NEW SUMMIT BIKE CLUB MEMBERS. If you are an existing member you will be emailed a registration link.
“Being a part of Summit has given me many opportunities throughout the season. Summit has provided me with awesome support at races as well as great coaches at home.”Colton Sacket
Recent U19 Waco Blog Posts
Introducing Colorado Springs to the Summit Family
New for 2018, Summit Bike Club is adding a U19 program to the state of Colorado with a base in Colorado Springs. In bringing Summit…