Click on the titles to expand.
The Enduro Park City program is enduro mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 13-18. Practices take place twice a week with local and regional race support. New members will need to submit an interest form prior to being able to register. The process insures a consistent level of abilities, thus allowing coaches to better support the athletes.
• Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 5:00-7:00+
• Occasional Full Day Sessions on Weekends
• Based at Deer Valley plus Surrounding Areas
• Coach Support at Utah Enduro Cup Events
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Membership discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
• Discount opportunities with Summit Bike Club sponsors
Practices: April 16 – August 22
- Early Registration: $700 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $750 (after January 31st)
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work.
Garson Fields: Head Coach
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Text about coach 1
Text about coach 2
“Summit has been wonderful because it enabled me to connect with other people who are passionate about mountain biking. Through the team I’ve met a lot of my best friends, while the incredible coaches help us to become better cyclists. Summit encourages improvement, but also camaraderie and general love of cycling, and every ride with the group is a blast.”Anika Heilweil
Recent Park City Enduro Blog Posts
Introducing Colorado Springs to the Summit Family
New for 2018, Summit Bike Club is adding a U19 program to the state of Colorado with a base in Colorado Springs. In bringing Summit…