Click on the titles to expand.
The U19 Logan program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 15-18. Practices take place once a week with local and regional race support.
• Tuesdays: 5:30-7:30+
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based in Logan and Surrounding Areas
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at Intermountain Cup and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Membership discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
• Discount opportunities with Summit Bike Club sponsors
Practices: April 2 – July 26
- Early Registration: $400 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $450 (after January 31st)
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work and registration discounts available for families.
Full payment or installment plan available upon checkout.
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Bio coming soon.
“I have been with Summit for three years, and I have improved so much over that time. The coaches have helped me develop many skills that have lead to more confidence in mountain biking. All the kids on the team are also very kind and supportive, and I feel very lucky to be part of Summit. ”James Cessna
Recent U19 Logan Blog Posts
Jumping Into Race Season: Riders’ Top Tips
Our elite riders' top tips for early race season. Get inspired to get out there!
Arizona Devo rider Zaydie weighs in on Soldier Hollow ProXCT
Zaydie Croy from Arizona shares her great experience at last years Soldier Hollow ProXCT race!