Click on the titles to expand.
The U19 Orem program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 15-18. Practices take place twice a week with local and regional race support.
• Tuesdays & Thursdays: 5:30-7:30+
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based in Orem and Surrounding Areas
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at Intermountain Cup and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Membership discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
• Discount opportunities with Summit Bike Club sponsors
Practices: April 2 – July 26
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work and registration discounts available for families.
Full payment or installment plan available upon checkout.
- Early Registration: $700 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $750 (after January 31st)
- Early Registration: $400 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $450 (after January 31st)
Dan Nelson: Head Coach
Dell Brown: Orem Chapter Lead
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Bio coming soon.
Bio coming soon.
“Summit has been wonderful because it enabled me to connect with other people who are passionate about mountain biking. Through the team I’ve met a lot of my best friends, while the incredible coaches help us to become better cyclists. Summit encourages improvement, but also camaraderie and general love of cycling, and every ride with the group is a blast.”Anika Heilweil
Recent U19 Orem Blog Posts
Jumping Into Race Season: Riders’ Top Tips
Our elite riders' top tips for early race season. Get inspired to get out there!
Arizona Devo rider Zaydie weighs in on Soldier Hollow ProXCT
Zaydie Croy from Arizona shares her great experience at last years Soldier Hollow ProXCT race!