Click on the titles to expand.
The U19 Park City program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 15-18. Practices take place twice a week with local and regional race support.
• Tuesdays & Thursdays: 5:30-7:30+
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based in Park City and Surrounding Areas
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at Intermountain Cup and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Membership discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
• Discount opportunities with Summit Bike Club sponsors
Practices: April 2 – July 26
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work and registration discounts available for families.
Full payment or installment plan available upon checkout.
- Early Registration: $700 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $750 (after January 31st)
- Early Registration: $400 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $450 (after January 31st)
Brandon Cross: Head Coach
Steve Brain: Park City Chapter Lead
MJ Turner: SBC Director
I’ve been a life long cyclist and dilly dally’d in most cycling disciplines but primarily MTB. This will be my 5th season with the team; and each season I look forward to sharing with up and coming minds what I have adapted over a long period of time.
Sofia was born and raised in the Argentine Patagonia but discovered MTB through the Nor Cal High School League. She went on to compete with Fort Lewis College and received a Bachelor’s in Exercise Science. Sofia is currently training to qualify for Tokio 2020.
Rob has multiple national championships in both road and mountain disciplines, as well as been on some of the best cycling teams in the country. His experiences drive him to develop life long and elite cyclists.
Bio coming soon
Bio coming soon
“Summit has been wonderful because it enabled me to connect with other people who are passionate about mountain biking. Through the team I’ve met a lot of my best friends, while the incredible coaches help us to become better cyclists. Summit encourages improvement, but also camaraderie and general love of cycling, and every ride with the group is a blast.”Anika Heilweil
Recent U19 Park City Blog Posts
Go-Ride Bicycles: Curating for Quality
Meet our friends over at Go-Ride Bicycles in Salt Lake City, UT! Exclusive interview with Parker DeGray, sales manager.