Click on the titles to expand.
The U19 Salt Lake program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 15-18. Practices take place once a week in SLC with local and regional race support.. If wanting two days per week, select the U19 Park City/SLC program during registration.
• Tuesdays: 5:30-7:30+
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based in Salt Lake and Surrounding Areas
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at Intermountain Cup and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Membership discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
• Discount opportunities with Summit Bike Club sponsors
Practices: April 2 – July 26
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work and registration discounts available for families.
Full payment or installment plan available upon checkout.
- Early Registration: $400 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $450 (after January 31st)
With Second Day in Park City :
- Early Registration: $700 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $750 (after January 31st)
Robbie Squire: Head Coach
Brad Gehrig: Salt Lake Chapter Lead
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Bio coming soon.
Rob has multiple national championships in both road and mountain disciplines, as well as been on some of the best cycling teams in the country. His experiences drive him to develop life long and elite cyclists.
“I have been with Summit for three years, and I have improved so much over that time. The coaches have helped me develop many skills that have lead to more confidence in mountain biking. All the kids on the team are also very kind and supportive, and I feel very lucky to be part of Summit. ”James Cessna
Recent U19 Salt Lake Blog Posts
Go-Ride Bicycles: Curating for Quality
Meet our friends over at Go-Ride Bicycles in Salt Lake City, UT! Exclusive interview with Parker DeGray, sales manager.