Click on the titles to expand.
The U19 Salt Lake program is cross country mountain bike focused for intermediate to advanced athletes aged 15-18. Practices take place once a week in SLC with options to join a second day in Park City, with local and regional race support. New members will need to submit an interest form prior to being able to register. The process insures a consistent level of abilities, thus allowing coaches to better support the athletes.
• Tuesdays: 5:30-7:30+
• Occasional Adventure Rides on Weekends
• Based in Salt Lake and Surrounding Areas
• Monthly Combined Practices with Other Regional Programs
• Coach Support at Intermountain Cup and Pro XCT Races
• A Jersey is included with membership with other items recommended but not required. Multiple store openings will take place, get in the earliest possible to have your jersey on time.
• Membership discounts available for families
• Racing is not required but highly recommended
• Discount opportunities with Summit Bike Club sponsors
Practices: April 2 – July 26
A refund of up to $50 will be provided after completion of volunteer work and registration discounts available for families.
Full payment or installment plan available upon checkout.
- Early Registration: $400 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $450 (after January 31st)
With Second Day in Park City :
- Early Registration: $700 (by January 31st)
- Regular Registration: $750 (after January 31st)
MJ Turner: SBC Director
Text about coach 1
Text about coach 2
“I have been with Summit for three years, and I have improved so much over that time. The coaches have helped me develop many skills that have lead to more confidence in mountain biking. All the kids on the team are also very kind and supportive, and I feel very lucky to be part of Summit. ”James Cessna
Recent U19 Salt Lake Blog Posts
2018 Member Registration is Open
Registration for 2018 programs is now open. Learn more about our regional program offerings and find the right fit for you.
Summit Bike Club Named USAC’s Mountain Bike Club of The Year
At Summit Bike Club we strive to improve upon our organization every year, and are very honored to be named USA Cycling’s Mountain Bike Club…