What is a RACE Program?
- The RACE program is focused on XC racing.
- The Atlanta Chapter has ONE program:
- RACE: Advanced | Ages 14-18
- A group of riders who want to race at local, regional, and some national events.
- Training is focused on building skills to become faster and smoother, learn race specific skills, and endurance fitness at appropriate ages.
- Technical and Tactical education process for long term development.
- Each program is limited to 25 athletes.
- Learn more about Summit Programming and if this one is right for you, and if you have additional questions, Contact Us.
Practice Dates & Locations
- January 13 & 27
- February 3 & 17
- March 3, 17 & 31
- April 14 & 20
- May 12 & 19
- June 2, 16, 23, 30
- July 14
Planned Base Locations: Northeast Metro Atlanta
- Jake and Bull
- Blankets Creek
- Chicopee Woods
- Georgia International Horse Park
Race Dates & Locations:
- Gone Riding GSC & SERC Series
- March 10th
- April 7, 14, 28
- May 3-5: Soldier Hollow Bike Festival (Utah)
- May 26
- June 2 & 9
- July 7
- July 23-28: MTB Nationals (Colorado)
We aim to have riders of very similar ability for all programs. For riders with abilities too far outlying the group, we reserve the right to move them into other programs when possible, or provide a refund, thus keeping a consistent group dynamic. See our refund policy and code of conduct for more info.