What is a RACE Program?
- The RACE program is focused on XC racing.
- RACE: Advanced Riders | Ages 14-18
- A group of riders who want to race at local, regional, and national events.
- Training is focused on building skills to become faster and smoother, learn race specific skills, and endurance fitness at appropriate ages.
- Technical and Tactical education process for long term development.
- Program is limited to 6 athletes.
- Learn more about Summit Programming and if this one is right for you, and if you have additional questions, Contact Us.
Practice Dates & Locations
- Begins: Spring
- + Combined Opportunities w/ Colorado Springs Program
Race Dates & Locations:
- May 3-5: Soldier Hollow Bike Festival Utah)
- July 23-28: MTB Nationals (Colorado)
- Head Coach: Tommy Konecny
We aim to have riders of very similar ability for all programs. For riders with abilities too far outlying the group, we reserve the right to move them into other programs when possible, or provide a refund, thus keeping a consistent group dynamic. See our refund policy and code of conduct for more info.