What is a RACE Program?
- The RACE program is focused on XC racing.
- The Orem Chapter has ONE RACE programs:
- RACE: Advanced | Ages 13-18
- A group of riders who want to race at local, regional, and some national events.
- Training is focused on building skills to become faster and smoother, learn race specific skills, and endurance fitness at appropriate ages.
- Technical and Tactical education process for long term development.
- The program is limited to 15 athletes.
- Learn more about Summit Programming and if this one is right for you, and if you have additional questions, Contact Us.
Practice Dates & Locations
- March 14 to July 18
- 5:00p – 7:00p
- Occasional weekend rides and Southern Utah Camps
Planned Base Locations:
- Salt Lake City (more heavily in spring)
- Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Suicide Rock
- Little Dell
- Park City (more heavily in summer)
- Round Valley
- Deer Valley
- + Combined Opportunities w/ Other Utah Regional Programs
Race Dates & Locations:
- Local Events
- Intermountain Cup
- Midweek-MTB Series
- May 2-5: Soldier Hollow Bike Festival
- National Events
- April 14: Sea Otter Classic (Califonia)
- June 9: Missoula XC (Montana)
- June 16: Sun Valley XC (Idaho)
- Jule 23-28: MTB Nationals (Colorado)
- Tyler Mullins
- Others Coming Soon
We aim to have riders of very similar ability for all programs. For riders with abilities too far outlying the group, we reserve the right to move them into other programs when possible, or provide a refund, thus keeping a consistent group dynamic. See our refund policy and code of conduct for more info.