What is an ENDURO Program?
- The ENDURO program is focused on group rides, and having fun.
- Racing is not a focus, but participants are welcome to attend races.
- The Park City Chapter has ONE ENDURO program:
- For: Advanced Riders | Ages 13-18
- Training is focused on building skills to become more confident on the bike, and ride more technical terrain.
- Technical and Tactical education process for long term development.
- The program is limited to 15 athletes.
- Learn more about Summit Programming and if this one is right for you, and if you have additional questions, Contact Us.
Practice Dates & Locations
- May 1 – August 22
- Mondays & Wednesdays
- Occasional Longer Weekend Rides and Trip Opportunities
Planned Base Locations:
- Salt Lake City (more heavily in spring)
- I Street
- Park City (more heavily in summer)
- Deer Valley (Lift Pass Needed)
- Road to Arcylon
- + Combined Opportunities w/ Other Utah Regional Programs
- Garson Fields
- Danny Fendler
We aim to have riders of very similar ability for all programs. For riders with abilities too far outlying the group, we reserve the right to move them into other programs when possible, or provide a refund, thus keeping a consistent group dynamic. See our refund policy and code of conduct for more info.