2020 Soldier Hollow Bike Festival is coming up quick with our application due to USA Cycling and UCI on July 19. We are striving for further improvements and need your help! If we can raise $15,000 by end of day July 18, we will be able to commit to a couple of our key goals.
- Increase the sanctioning to a UCI SHC (HC Level Stage Race) with HC Junior XCO and C3 Junior Short Track.
- An payout increase of ~$20,000, more than doubling 2019.
- Build a professional (and permanent) Dual Slalom.
- Full bank turns, features, and more.
- Growth plans to add a pump track at the bottom of the Dual Slalom.
Your contributions to support these two efforts provides a greater foundation to benefit all participants over the weekend, including a more diverse attendance. Additionally, your support helps our efforts to bring additional high level events to the area with potential National Championship and World Cup already in the informational stages.
In the meantime we are still hard at work organizing and improving all aspects of the event for the fourth year of racing at Soldier Hollow.
All funds raised through this channel are tax deductible donation to Summit Bike Club. Donations above $500 will receive a donation letter.