What is a RACE Program?
- The RACE program is focused on XC racing.
- RACE: Advanced Riders | Ages 13-18
- A group of riders who want to race at local, regional, and national events.
- Training is focused on building skills to become faster and smoother, learn race specific skills, and endurance fitness at appropriate ages.
- Technical and Tactical education process for long term development.
- Program is limited to 25 athletes.
- Learn more about Summit Programming and if this one is right for you, and if you have additional questions, Contact Us.
Practice Dates & Locations
- Season: April 1st – July 29, 2019
- Practice Days: Mondays & Wednesdays, plus some Saturdays
- Practice Time: 5:30p – 7:30p
Planned Base Locations:
- April/May: Croy Canyon and Zenergy Spin Room when weather is uncooperative.
- June/July: Further North into Ketchem riding areas, with several “downhill on Baldy” Saturdays
Race Dates & Locations
- May 5th: Soldier Hollow Bike Festival (Utah)
- June 2nd: Missoula XC (Montana)
- June 16th: Sun Valley
- July: NATIONALS
- Eric Chizum
- Patrick McCormick
- Julia Mace
- Liv Jensen
- Kirsten DeHart (Chapter Lead)
We aim to have riders of very similar ability for all programs. For riders with abilities too far outlying the group, we reserve the right to move them into other programs when possible, or provide a refund, thus keeping a consistent group dynamic. See our refund policy and code of conduct for more info.